This website (“Website”) relates to the products and services of nDigital Holdings SPC (“we” or “us” or “our”), access to and use of the Website is provided us on the following terms:
1. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your access. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the terms please do not access or use the Website.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check the terms page on the Website regularly. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease accessing or using the Website.
3. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behavior includes any activity that might disrupt the performance or accessibility of the Website; or the posting of inaccurate, misleading or offensive content to the Website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on the Website and all content located on the site shall remain vested in us, and where applicable third parties. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create derivative works from any of the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use of the Website content other than normal browsing activity requires our prior written permission.
5. The names, images and logos identifying us or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks belonging to us and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of ours or any applicable third party.
6. We are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Website. Any links to third party websites from the Website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by us and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
7. The Website content, including information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to us, our products and services or third party products and services is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by us is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of us for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
8. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our proven negligence. Subject to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or profits actual or anticipated; (c) loss of business actual or anticipated; (d) loss of opportunity actual or anticipated; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website regardless of the form of action.
9. We do not warrant that functions available on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy and validity of data input and output.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Courts of Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in connection with these terms or access and use of the Website.